We’re excited to announce that the Mind Pembrokeshire drop-in, OPEN EVERY DAY FOR EVERYONE, will be back in Haverfordwest town centre and just a short walk from the bus station!
From 1st July 2019, find us at our new home at 2 Perrots Road, Haverfordwest, SA61 2HD (formerly Zenith kitchen and bathroom showroom)
We’ll still have top class mental health information and support, pool, table tennis, cuppas and warm welcomes all around.
- Mental health information, advice and support
- Music groups, band, ukulele, 1:1
- Creative sessions and workshops
- Women’s group
- Anxiety Management Course
- MoodMaster CBT Course
- A welcoming community always happy to make new friends
- COMING SOON – We’re also excited to begin offering an evening session for those people who find getting to us in the day a challenge – like Mind Pembrokeshire on Facebook to be the first to hear when this starts.
We’re also really excited to have our own little garden which is a first for Mind Pembrokeshire! We have a volunteer with incredible knowledge about organic gardening who will be showing people how they can grow their own salad and veg, improving people skills and health.
Pop in or call 01437 769982 to make an appointment if you’d prefer – we look forward to seeing you!
Step Outside with Mind Pembrokeshire
Our Ecotherapy project ‘Step Outside Mind Pembrokeshire’ has grown from one walking group per month to weekly activities and so we’ve set up a dedicated Facebook page to share all the activities – follow our updates here.
We will post a monthly update to our Mind Pembrokeshire page for those who enjoy seeing what we get up to but don’t want to be made too jealous seeing everything.
Activities now include:
- Walkability group – once per month, generally flat terrain, cuppa and cake at the end
- Campfire and a singalong at a private woodland generously supported by an awesome local
- John Muir Award – getting out and about, learning new skills and having a positive impact on our community helping by maintaining beautiful places
- Bus trips to a lovely location to enjoy the view with friends, not too much walking so that those less able can enjoy too!
If you like the sound of Mind Pembrokeshire and enjoy good food, good company and a bit of a dance we will be celebrating another awesome year at our AGM on 25 July 2019 6-9:30pm at the Picton Centre, Haverfordwest – come along!
This story is part of the Life Seeker newspaper