In July we shared how 1,200 GP practices were changing the lives of communities by recommending parkrun for increased health and wellbeing.
Since this project was established, parkrun has been overwhelmed by the enthusiam from GPs UK wide and they are sharing some inspiring stories to show how their teams and patients are engaging with the parkrun journey.
If you’re considering finding a way to move move and meet new friends, have a read for some inspiration. It would be nice to see our GPs in West Wales creating some stories too.
Hats off to the GP parkrun practices in west Wales participating so far:
- Newport Surgery, Newport, Pembrokeshire
- Westfield Road surgery, Saundersfoot, Pembrokeshire
- St Clears surgery, Pembrokeshire
- Morfa Lane, Carmarthen
- Furnace House, Carmarthen
- Crosshands & Tumble Medical Partnership, Llanelli
View the full GP practice map here
This story is part of the Life Seeker newspaper