We welcome you to enjoy your time in the Tipi and the surrounding area. To help us ensure we are respectful to Hilton Court Gardens & Crafts, please read our T&Cs before booking.
The following Terms & Conditions relate to the reservation and use of the Life Seeker Tipi. They stipulate a contract between you (the Customer), Life Seeker (the Owner) and Hilton Court Gardens & Crafts (the Land Owner)
Ownership & Contact
The Tipi is owned and managed by Life Seeker, a positive lifestyle hub for West Wales. Life Seeker can be contacted via www.lifeseeker.wales, by email at email@example.com or by phone on 07973 118 918.
The Tipi is sited at: Hilton Court Gardens & Crafts, Folkeston Road, Haverfordwest, Pembrokeshire, SA62 6AE (the Land Owner).
The Life Seeker Tipi may be reserved in 2 daily slots (check in from 3pm, check out by 11am).
Bookings are accepted up to 48 hours before the stay date.
Important dates to note (noise levels)
Hilton Court hosts wedding parties on a different part of the site through the Summer season. Please be aware that if you choose to book on the dates listed below, the level of noise may be louder than on non-event dates, potentially until approx. 12am-1am:
19th May | 26th May | 9th June | 23rd June | 30th June | 22nd August | 1st Sept | 15th Sept | 22nd Sept
Payment in full is required to confirm a booking. Life Seeker accepts booking and payment online via www.lifeseeker.wales
Payment is taken securely via PayPal and may also be made by Debit Card or Credit Card using the PayPal ‘Pay as Guest’ option. On receipt of payment, the Customer will receive a confirmation email from PayPal.
In special circumstances, it may be possible for the Customer to pay via Bank Transfer (BACS) or Cheque if online booking isn’t possible. This is subject to agreement with Life Seeker.
The minimum number of nights per booking is two nights. In special circumstances such as booking at short notice or where single nights have been left available between other bookings, it is possible to submit a request via firstname.lastname@example.org for a single night stay.
The standard daily rate advertised is inclusive of up to four persons. Maximum occupancy of persons staying overnight in the Tipi is limited to six persons at any time.
Additional guests (over four persons) will be charged an extra premium per person per night. Costs will be highlighted during the booking process.
Futon beds and mattresses (1 x dble, 2 x sgle)
Toilets & hot showers
BBQ + starter charcoal
Firepit + starter wood
Items for Guests to Bring
Preferred bedding (sheet, pillow, duvet, sleeping bag, etc.)
Food for the barbeque
Additional firewood and charcoal
Fires and Barbeques
Any open fire or heat source is STRICTLY FORBIDDEN inside the Tipi. Firepit and barbeque facilities are provided and the following instructions must be strictly adhered to:
- The firepit cover provided must be in situ at all times to prevent flying embers
- No barbeques or direct heat to be placed directly on the grass (a self-standing barbeque is provided for guest use)
- Disposable barbeques should be placed with the barbeque provided
- All fire/heat sources must be kept at a minimum of 3 metres of the Tipi canvas.
Guests are invited to enjoy the Tipi and the environment they are staying in and are asked to respect other guests on site to allow them quiet enjoyment of their stay. Please be mindful to adjust the level of noise appropriately, based on who is on site and the time of day
The Owner or the Land Owner reserves the right to ask guests to leave early if behaviour causes inconvenience to the Land Owner or other guests on site. No refund will be given in these circumstances.
Maximum occupancy and disruptive behaviour rules must be adhered to at all times. The Owner reserves the right to refuse a booking or end the duration of stay early if not adhered to.
A security/damage deposit of £50 is required prior to every stay. This must be received BEFORE stay commences.
The deposit is not applied toward hire; however, it is fully refundable within a max. of 10 days of departure, provided the following provisions are met:
- No damage is done to property or its contents, beyond normal wear and tear.
- No charges are incurred due to illegal activity, pets or services rendered during the stay.
- All debris, rubbish and discards are placed in the rubbish bin provided.
- Ashes from the firepit and BBQ are left to cool and disposed of in the bin provided.
- No fire/heat source has been used inside the Tipi.
- All charges accrued during the stay are paid prior to departure.
- No beds, mattresses, linens or furniture are lost or damaged.
- The departure time is adhered to.
- The Tipi rain flaps have been kept sealed to prevent damage to the interior.
- There is no evidence of smoking inside the Tipi.
- Social behaviour has not caused inconvenience to the Land Owner (or representative of the Land Owner).
Deposits will be returned within 7 days of the stay departure date via PayPal.
A maximum of 2 small pets are permitted to join the Customer inside the Tipi with prior approval when booking. The items below are the sole responsibility of the pet owner:
- Pet owners are responsible for cleaning up pet refuse.
- Pets are not allowed on beding/furniture at any time. Evidence of pets on furniture may incur a cleaning fee.
- Pets to be leashed at the discretion of the owner and due consideration be given to other guests at all times.
- Pets are not to be left inside the Tipi alone at any time.
- Life Seeker assumes no responsibility for illness or injury that humans or pets may incur while on the premises.
Cancellations or changes that result in a shortened stay, that are made up to 7 days prior to the arrival date, are subject to a 50% cancellation fee.
Cancellations or changes that result in a shortened stay, that are made less than 7 days prior to the arrival date, are subject to a 100% cancellation fee.
Decision for early departure during the stay does not warrant any refund.
Confirmation of cancellation must be received in writing (email email@example.com). Refunds will be made using the original payment method.
Parking & Access
Vehicles are to be parked in designated parking areas or in a sensible place on the campsite so as not to obstruct other campers. All vehicles and their contents are the sole responsibility of the vehicle owner.
Access to the Tipi can be reached within a 1-2 minute walk from the vehicle/s.
It is the Customer’s responsibility to take out adequate travel insurance and cover for the duration of the trip.
Life Seeker reserves the right to adjust costs at any time, including discounts relating to special promotion or competitions.
Any booking obtained under false pretence will be subject to forfeiture of advance payment and deposit and the party will not be permitted to check in.
Any exceptions to the policies mentioned above must be approved in writing in advance.