If you book the tipi via the Life Seeker website, a security/damage deposit of £50 is required prior to your stay.
This must be received BEFORE stay commences. PAY NOW
The deposit is not applied toward hire; however, it is fully refundable (via PayPal) within a max. of 10 days of departure, provided the following provisions are met:
- No damage is done to property or its contents, beyond normal wear and tear.
- No charges are incurred due to illegal activity, pets or services rendered during the stay.
- All debris, rubbish and discards are placed in the rubbish bin provided.
- Ashes from the firepit and BBQ are left to cool and disposed of in the bin provided.
- No fire/heat source has been used inside the Tipi.
- All charges accrued during the stay are paid prior to departure.
- No beds, mattresses, linens or furniture are lost or damaged.
- The departure time is adhered to.
- The Tipi rain flaps have been kept sealed to prevent damage to the interior.
- There is no evidence of smoking inside the Tipi.
- Social behaviour has not caused inconvenience to the Land Owner (or representative of the Land Owner).
Payment is to be made via PayPal (you can ‘Pay as Guest’ to PayPal if you don’t have a PayPal account) and reimbursed via PayPal. Guests will receive a reminder 5 days before stay commences.
Life Seeker reserves the right to delay check in if the deposit has not been submitted in time.
If you experience any technical issues attempting to send payment for your security deposit, please contact Sal on 07973 118 918 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Full Terms & Conditions are here.